4.Ceramic-Lantern Making and Coconut Forest Exploreryönetim
*What you to expect:
If you prefer a trip that you can join in many local handy activities to learn about traditional workshop in Vietnam.This is a tour that you should try when you are in Vietnam to create for your own master piece from Ceramic makings to Lantern makings.All these are top highlights of handy tour in Vietnam.
The tour begins with bringing you to the Pottery Village for your to have first hand to try on for making the items that you love to do with intruction from our our talented ceramic master.
Then get down to our cocnut forest to explore all palm tree and join in all fishing activities with our loca fishermen for 45 minutes on the river with a lot of fun.
Recharge your day with delicious local foods from our local host with some dip of Vietnamese ice coffee to rest at wonderful atmosphere of coconut forest paranomic view.
Keep up your hand busy with lantern making with our skillful instructors who has dozen years of making lantern in Vietnam at the lovely garden house.
- Ceramic-Lantern Making Class and Coconut Forest Explorer starts any time between:7.am to 2.pm.
- We take you visit the Pottery Village to join in ceramic making with our local craftsmen to create your beautiful ceramic gift.
- Then we drive your Coconut Forest for joining basket boat tour with our local fishermen for many local fishing activities on round boat.
- Have a lovely lantern making with the instruction from our craftsmen.
- All entrance tickers and local foods and drinks in the trip.
- Free one way pick up from DaNang city and drop off in Hoian town.
- Items that you make from lantern making and ceramic making class.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- 38 USD/Guest.
- Children upper 1.3.m is same price with adult.
- Children under 1.3.m is half price with adult.
- Infants under 3 years old,complimentary.
- Ceramic-Lantern Making and Coconut Forest Explorer is private tour with minimum tour run in 2 guests with start at any time between 7.am to 2.pm daily.
- End of our trip is Lantern Making Class in Hoi An.
- Because your inter-act directly with our local so only our driver with good English speaking will help you with any activities.